Friday, January 15, 2010

Do you close your eyes when getting your hair washed at the hairdresser's??

This is a really random question -- But I've always felt sort of weird closing my eyes when my hairdresser is washing my hair.





Then again, I feel a little weird keeping my eyes open, too!!





What do you guys usually do?? Are there any hairdressers out there who can tell me which they prefer their customers to do (or whether they actually care at all)??





This isn't a big deal but I was just curious..Do you close your eyes when getting your hair washed at the hairdresser's??
i feel the same way, too. lolDo you close your eyes when getting your hair washed at the hairdresser's??
I close it blc well i know this might sound weird but..whenever there washing my hair i feel that there pulling my whole face along w/ my hair towards the water nozzle thing and i don't want to wet my face so im usually pulling away from the water while closing my eyes..i mean is it just me that feels like they should be more gentle lolz?!
Lol, I usually close my eyes. I have opened them in the past while I was talking, but I eventually closed them because water got into my eyes lol. Plus, having someone else do your hair can be soooooo relaxing, u know.
it depends.if i am enjoyin it den i close my eyes.but if am not so comfortable i dont
i think you can do either which ever makes you comfortable. Personally, when I see a client with their eyes closed during the shampoo I know they are relaxed and are enjoying the experience!
I close mine. Usually only because staring at the light hurts my eyes.
well when i get my hair washed at the salon i usually close my eyes. sometimes i even fall asleep.
personally i close mine because i'm afraid of shampoo getting in my eyes.
i do some of both. Honestly I gon't think the hairdresser could care less.
I do!





It feels like they massage my scalp so I close my eyes and relax.
I never thought about it like that.





I keep my eyes open and make some conversation.
I feel exactly the same way!!I have an old lady hair dresser so I don't want to talk to her and I feel that if I keep my eyes open she thinks I will want to talk to her,so I keep them closed.And it is also very uncomfortable,some old lady massaging your sclap.Hope I helped!!
haha random question. I close my eyes because staring at the lights hurts my eyes plus I always feel like i'm staring at the her chest if I don't so ya.
I usually close my eyes because I'm afraid of getting soap in them, but I could see why you would want to keep your eyes open. Some people feel uncomfortable with not being able to see what's going on. I doubt the hairdresser minds. If getting soap in your eyes is the issue, the hairdresser isn't going to deliberately try to get it in your eyes!





Either way is OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment