Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much do you tip the hairdresser or barber??

if hey do a good job then $5, but if they do a bad job then $2How much do you tip the hairdresser or barber??
It depends on whether or not I am happy with the results. If not, I give about 10%. If I really like it, I give about 30%.How much do you tip the hairdresser or barber??
the same as a pizza delivery person, both deliver.
According to how well they do a job.Or about5%
20% is standard
a few bucks
This depends on what you are getting done, how much time it takes. Standard is 10 to %15.
15 percent
2 bucks
I give them $5.
I don't know but I was think 15% cause that is like a waitredded dew. but Idk. so if the total was like 100 dollars it would like, 15.00
depends on if they f up your hair.


And I never tip the barber!


Tiping is for food/drinks


It means To Insure Prompness.
$2.00
5 or 10 bucks extra. I keep it simple and decide if the hairdresser spent extra time on it or if the hairstyle is bigger than normal, if so, she in my case, gets the 10 bucks. other than that, she'll get the 5.
15-20%
Just my from my experience in the business I say 20% of the total service bill. I would also use this rule with servers. 20% only for great service. hope it helps!
3 dollars is the minimum
usually 5$
10-15%. If they do a very good job or have to do a lot of work on you, go to 20%.
Two Dollars, or 20%
I tip my hair dresser $7.00 to $10.00 .
15-20%
I tip a couple of bucks.
depends on how they did.
depends on how good a job i think they have done and what the cost of price of the hair do is in the first place
I don't tip, my hairdresser owns the place
15%-20% i think is enough.





or juss 2 bux
It depends on how cute my hair turns out and the type of service that I received. Some hairdressers overbook clients and make people sit there all day. On the other hand my new stylist has alot of clients but she is quick and her service is great. I gave her a $20 tip
if the haircut is like 8-10 bucks, tip like 2. It really depends on the cut you get.
15% normally, but it all depends on you how generous and satisfied you are with her or his service.
10 dollars which i think is way to much

No comments:

Post a Comment