Friday, January 22, 2010

Does any one know a good hairdresser in torbay???

my usual hairdresser made a bullsup of my hair so i was wonderi if any one knew a good one??


be nice lawl xxxDoes any one know a good hairdresser in torbay???
Hi as a salon owner in Cornwall, I am sorry to hear someone spoilt your hair, I know this is not Torbay, but the very best around is Andrew Hill in Newton Abbot I did all my training there, and still see them win all the competitions around


if that is too pricey for you ? another good one is Split Endz in Newton Abbot as for the Suki to do it, and say Heather from Plymouth sent you, Torquay there is a few good ones around, hope all goes well for you let me knowDoes any one know a good hairdresser in torbay???
Im sorry to hear about that awful experiance. Sorry i dont know of any. Try doing a few Google review searches of salons in that area, or ask people on that area, fiends or familey. Wishing you all the Luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment