Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If a hairdresser cut your hair really badly.?

what would you say to him/her, and what would you expect them to do about it?If a hairdresser cut your hair really badly.?
If your hair was long still then they should let you have the cut for free and cut your hair to a better style for no charge! You should tell them that it was not the cut you were looking for and if they could fix it up it would be great! The same thing happend to me, I had hair down rto my knees and I wanted a trim and they cut to my shoulder TRUE STORY!!!If a hairdresser cut your hair really badly.?
Well, if they didn't cut it the way you ask then I would most definitely tell him/her that you are not happy with the cut and then tell him what it is you don't like and give him/her the opportunity to fix it ...if nothing can be done or he or she acts pissed about it then ask for my money back and find a new hairdresser.





Hope this was helpful ~~~~


Good Luck !
I am a guy so it would be hard to cut my hair and make it look horrible.
I would tell them straight up.


And make them fix it.


If you complain, they shouldn't make you pay for fixing it.
This has happened to me. I went home, gave it a few days to see if I'd feel any different, and when I still didn't like it a few days later, I phoned up the salon and told them I wasn't happy. I asked for another appointment with a different stylist. to re-cut it. When I went back, they didn't charge me, and of course I made sure I never booked the one that made a mess of it again. The salon were absolutely fine about it and very understanding, and I still go there.
Just go back in, or ask them to redo it. If it's really awful, ask for someone else. Most places will cut it for free if the hairdresser did a bad job.
your paying for an hair cut so if they did it wrong i would refuse to pay til it was done to my needs...
as a salon owner I would expect the client to make her complaint whilst in the salon, then I would do whatever was necessary to sort the problem out free of charge, and would take action regarding the stylist who did it and why


you need to complain and go back you also need to make sure it was a qualified stylist who cut your hair, if it was not was you informed before hand, a lot of salons do this use 2nd or 3rd year improver's without telling the clients and still charge the full price, also find out if the salon is a member of the N.H F national hairdressing federation, and complain to them, word of mouth and bad publicity salons do not like at all


stand your ground and make your complaint stick do it when the salon is very busy as well, best of luck and sorry about your experience
Well I certainly wouldn't pay for it. And they should fix it for free, if they have any integrity.





Did you have a good consultation? Next time make sure the hairstylist really understands what you want. Ask questions, if you don't think they get what you're thinking. And if there is ever a time during the cut when you are uncomfortable with what they are doing, stop them. It's your hair. There should never be a time when you let them do whatever they want because you're 'too embarrassed' to stop them.





If you go to one of those shops like Supercuts, and you get a different stylist every time, then expect mistakes. You need a constant stylist who will get to know you and your hair.
yeah my usual hairdresser was really busy so she asked if it was ok if her college cut it i said ok but my god she made a mess it was like a mullet i complained and my usual hairdresser sorted it out and then gave me a free cut the next time, stand up for yourselfxxx
well u can complain about it but dont go ott. they will usually try to change it so it still looks good. if you aint to happy about it dont pay for it and then tell friends and family to avoid it. thats a lesson learned i say. but i never had hair long enough to make a mess of.
I wouldn't say i would be 2 embarassed!





(Didnt really answer the question but anyways!!!)
I'd tell them i didn't like it and they would give me my money back...I'd expect to get a free hairstyle anytime...





*It's happened to me before

No comments:

Post a Comment