Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My hairdresser dyes my eyebrows when coloring my hair; otherwise they would be 50% White.?

He uses a Q-tip and before washing dye out of my hair, rubs the dye off my brows with a damp cloth. It's my understanding that tons of people get their brows dyed or they would have white or gray eyebrows that look awful with a freshly colored head of hair. Why are so many people against this practice if done carefully?My hairdresser dyes my eyebrows when coloring my hair; otherwise they would be 50% White.?
they tell you not to when you buy box color because you're not a professional, and if you didn't apply the color right you could get it in your eyes which could cause serious infections and blindness. but i ALWAYS color my eyebrows to match...but sometimes different colored eyebrows looks totally fine and can be a really neat look. for example, brown eyebrows don't always look terrible with blonde hair. but if you had dark hair and light colored brows, it would just look awful. or if you have ashy eyebrows and a rich haircolor, it would throw your whole look off. although it's quite obvious when an older person who should have grey hair has colored hair, it looks a lot more ';real'; when their eyebrows are also colored. it's just like a finishing touch to your look. so i would say it's not that people are AGAINST it, it can just be dangerous if not done properly! your stylist does it perfectly IMO. you don't want to gob it on, just coat the brows enough to allow the color to do it's job.My hairdresser dyes my eyebrows when coloring my hair; otherwise they would be 50% White.?
well if your dying dramatically like if you do have gray hair..or if you go from blonde to black..black to blonde whatever..but I go from brown to blonde and my hair dresser actually doesnt like doing this..idk mine look normal and they have never been dyed..
I don't know? I dye mine only to make it look like I have more because my eyebrows are so thin! I use a darker color so they are more noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment