Friday, January 22, 2010

Should I ask out my hairdresser?

I'm 36 years old, and I fancy the lass who cuts my hair. She's very pleasant and chatty with me, but of course I don't know if that's just her being good at her job rather than having a liking for me personally.





Also, she's really good at cutting my hair, and I'm afraid to ask her out, because if she says ';no';, I'd be too embarrassed to go back to that place again for a haircut!





Do you think it's best left alone?Should I ask out my hairdresser?
NEVER ask out female hairdressers.





They are usually single mothers that have multiple STDs..............Should I ask out my hairdresser?
Why would you be embarrased if she says ';no';? I think you should take a shot and ask her out. If she does say ';no thank you'; you have done nothing wrong and have no reason to be uncomfortable or embarrased. Good luck.
hey. follow your heart.


make a casual remark like...


';i went to this resturant! its so good. wna try it?';


something like that...


good luck!!!
go for it ya make cnvo


soo do it
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment