Friday, January 22, 2010

What do I ask my Hairdresser for?

I want to describe to my hairdress to do my hair like this


----%26gt;http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephotogalleries/ss/longface.htm





Without having to bring the photo in.





What do I say?


BTW, other suggestions would also be nice =)What do I ask my Hairdresser for?
I'd bring the picture to be honest. I am sure she or he will have tons of magazines and books you can find your look in.


However if you want to describe it you could say a 'long fringe with long layers and a piecy angle/face framing'


Again there is always the interpretation of what you say and what she hears. I am a professional stylist and I love when people bring pictures to me.


Good luck!What do I ask my Hairdresser for?
After much research I recommend you go look at the web sites below for solution. I uncovered a lot of important information in there and think this would help you too.





Best site for all questions dealing with Hair-


http://ncane.com/ttxc





Also uncovered this great site for hair related matters:


http://hairstyles101.blogspot.com/
Tell her/him you want long layers with a long layered fringe to push to the side.


Its much easier if you take the picture I always take a picture or draw what I want, then there is no mis-communication.
tell them you want a long, layered shag - like Heather Locklear.
why you could do your own her or get a friend to do it to stop embrassmt
';i want long layers with side bangs please';


if she doesnt get that iidk y shes a hairdresser
Honestly just bring the picture
they r called slant bangs in long hairs

No comments:

Post a Comment