Saturday, January 23, 2010

My hairdresser rents a chair at a salon. She pays the salon a portion of each cut. Do I need to tip her?

If you like the way she does your hair and plan to continue having her do it, Yes! By all means tip her.My hairdresser rents a chair at a salon. She pays the salon a portion of each cut. Do I need to tip her?
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My hairdresser rents a chair at a salon. She pays the salon a portion of each cut. Do I need to tip her?
Even if she didn't rent the booth, that is besides the fact. It is just as rude to not tip her as it would be to not tip your watress....thats how they live!
Yes!!
Of course you tip her or anyone else who does a service for you. If you want the best treatment and look good when you walk out next time then tip her now. It does not have to be money by the way. You could bring her some fresh cookies out of the oven for her or movie passes, etc. Good luck.
You should always tip your hairdresser.
Why would you not tip her?
The truth is : you tip employees not bosses - in your case which looks little bit like part of franchising, you may forget - but if you want to give something to trigger person's sympathy, why not ?
no........
Yes. The only person in a salon that you don't tip for a cut is the owner.
YES
Absolutely
It would be nice I get my toes an feet done I tip.
Of course. Her business relationship and finances are irrelevant to your relationship with her. Tips aren't mandatory but if you appreciate her service, you should tip her.

No comments:

Post a Comment