Friday, January 22, 2010

How much do you usually tip your hairdresser?

Well, since that is me ( i shave ) i give myself a $20





SCHow much do you usually tip your hairdresser?
Not usually anything, but some good ideas. Christmas or special holidays she'll get something to decorate her shop with.How much do you usually tip your hairdresser?
it depends





if it's my friend $10 or $20





others get $5


(I usually get cheap haircuts though)
Depends: what percentage of hair did this person take from my head? Percentages are based on this when tipping at a salon.
well i don't usually get any special hairstyle just like a usually level cut so my mom tips $5
I don't, tipping is stupid, they get a paycheck and get paid already becuase getting a haircut costs money
Typically between 3 and 5 dollars.





Brandon
10%.


$90 for style and $10 for tip
10 dollars. . .
Zero. They never get it done correctly and I just have to keep myself from beating them dead.





-bf jb nm
If it's lots or work, $10.00, if not, $5.00, cause I have really long hair. If it's just a trim, 5 bucks.
5-10 dollars
7-15 percent
About 20 percent.
7 dollars is a nice tip 10 would be a great one
Well, my hairdresser charges me $45 for my haircut so I give him $10 to $15.
5 for trim, if its an actual cut then 10
15% of the service
$10.00-$15.00
$15.00
20%
$8-10
$3
$10.00
$5
$7-$10
$20, Don't Go very Often...!!
tip? pff ; nothing they aint no waitress
10 dollars, it depends on how well she did.
about 4 $ depending on their work.
depends on what they do, hair trim $5 bucks, colored 10$

No comments:

Post a Comment