Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want an Ashley Tisdale haircut like the one in the picture. What do I tell my hairdresser what I want done?

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolr/ashley-t鈥?/a>I want an Ashley Tisdale haircut like the one in the picture. What do I tell my hairdresser what I want done?
Print out that pic and show it to the hair-dresser tell him/her thats what hair you want and they will take it from there (also if you dont want it to be blonde like hers tell them, or if you hair already is blonde then yeah).I want an Ashley Tisdale haircut like the one in the picture. What do I tell my hairdresser what I want done?
Just bring in the picture and say I want it just like this. When I saw a haircut I liked in avatars I braught it into my hairdresser and she did just what I wanted. It was perfect! I loved it!
Well print out the picture and take it along with u to ur hair stylist, and they ll do exactly the same hair style...





if u wanna a dye ur hair the same or diff colour than inform the hair stylist as well ...just tell them wat u want...





im sure u ll get ur new hair style in no time .. good luck !! ;)
woah thats weird.


i was just looking at that picture and i wanted my hair done the exact same way (: but just bring the picture into your hairdresser and she'll be able to do it.
Ask your hair dresser if that style will do what you want it to with your hair type. If not ask for suggestions on what style would work best with your hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment