Saturday, January 23, 2010

What to tell the hairdresser if i want Ashley Tisdale's haircut?? (pic included)?

http://dresslikeashley.org/hair/appearances/hair065.php


http://dresslikeashley.org/hair/appearances/hair066.php


thanksWhat to tell the hairdresser if i want Ashley Tisdale's haircut?? (pic included)?
bring in the picture





-OR-





you could ask for a very neat/organized haircut


with long layers


side bangs








its a very simple haircut


hope I helped :)What to tell the hairdresser if i want Ashley Tisdale's haircut?? (pic included)?
weellll my mom is a hair dresser and she suggests that you print out a very clear picture of ashley's hair and give it to the one doing your hair. you must tell them that you want it exactly like that and nothing different or they will surely try to change it up a little and try something new... i hope i helped..!!!
You should probably print out that picture and show it to the hair dresser. I know that sometimes when I go they don't really understand what I want done with my hair. =)





Hope I helped!!!


(i like ashley's hair to lol)
I'd just bring in a picture of her that you print off the internet and say you want it like that.
waist length, choppy layered


and light blond with lowlights
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment