Friday, January 22, 2010

My hairdresser messed up my hair?

I do straighten it but it unstraightensMy hairdresser messed up my hair?
a hair straightener, relax it's hair it will grow.My hairdresser messed up my hair?
I have wavy hair that flips in toward my neck no matter what length it is. I use matrix sleek look iron smoother and use my hair straightener. When you get to the end of your hair where it flips in, flip you hair the opposite way with the straightener to make sure you are getting rid of the flip. I hope this helps.
well you can get chi. its a little bit of money you gotta spend but it works. then you flat iron your hair after you put the chi in, and then after you flat iron your hair you put more in on your ends. ive had this problem before. nd another thing is only use a little of the chi. or if you dont like short hair then get extensions
OMG the same thing happened to me. To make it stick straight, I use Garnier Fructis style Strong hair milk and Garneir Fructis Sleek and shine anti-frizz syrup. Or try hair extensions, they really help me. Hope I helped and good luck with your hair!!! :)
Hey!





What your hair dresser did was give you layers and a face trim. You can make your hair straight by using a hair straightner and spraying some hair spray in it so it stays straight for a long time.
Maybe straighten it everyday? But if you want it to grow faster then leave it alone. My hairdresser cut my hair too short once too. I just grew it out and it happened quickly!
its not ur hairdressers fault that it flips. its just because ur hair is shorter so its different... though she shouldn'tve cut it that short she's and idiot! anyway maybe a chemical straightner if ur iron isn't working?
get a hair straightener and make sure when you straighten your hair you dont turn the hair straightener in towards your neck, keep it straight.
If it's flipping, then she probably cut it at an angle so, no. You'll have to get it re-trimed straight with a razor or straight blade scissors.
1st get a new hair dresser second try straightening it for a while








if you like fun games and videos of people falling go to fiascogames.webs.com
Straightner.
Straighten your hair then put a tad bit of mouse or hair spray on the ends.
Buy a hair straightener
mess up her hair llol just wait til it grows and just piut it in a pnytail for now
  • buy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment