Saturday, January 23, 2010

My hairdresser is Vietnamese and I've wondered...?

Why that most manicurists and hair stylists are Vietnamese? I have nothing against this, but there seems to be a plethora of Vietnamese who choose this profession and I've always wondered why. Thanks.My hairdresser is Vietnamese and I've wondered...?
yeah I'm from Michigan and i have noticed that all the massage girls are Vietnamese.at the end of the massage they always ask me about a happy ending I'm not sure what there talking about though.My hairdresser is Vietnamese and I've wondered...?
I have been told the same thing here in St. Louis, Missouri that the manicurists are mostly Vietnamese.
must be just the demographics where you live. It's not true where I live, we are mostly white.

No comments:

Post a Comment