Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hairdresser cut my bangs too short and i cant do antyhing HELP!?

I went for a cut today and the hairdresser cut my bangs way too short, and i have straight thick hair and my short hairs actually just kinda float there and they are too short to pin back, so all i can do is pin it to the side.. WHAT CAN I DO ? i look stupid!


is there any way hair grows fatser??Hairdresser cut my bangs too short and i cant do antyhing HELP!?
try to pin it all back into a ponytail or bobby pin it into a pony tail.. you can always do a little of a comb over, if it's side swept bangs, to hide the length a little.





p.s. next time try to get a stylist that cuts hair dry so you know exactly what it looks like since hair is weighed down %26amp; appears longer when cut wet.Hairdresser cut my bangs too short and i cant do antyhing HELP!?
I have side swept bangs. The same thing happened to me. I straighten them in the morning. Also when I take a shower I put in some hair gel or hair spray! That is what works for me!!

Report Abuse



Try wearing a headband for a while, until they grow longer. Don't worry, bangs grow fast, trust me.
wig
Just keep in a head band ,bangs grow fast anyway!
Try sweeping to the side with some gel. Hopefully they will grow fast, you don't really have a lot of options.
Hmm sorry to hear that. Just keep it nice and healthy and it will grown within a month it should be fine but for now either gel it/moose it, or just clip it like you said. Maybe wear a headband to keep the hair pushed back?
try brushing it loads and it will grow faster! i actually like bangs so maybe just put some gel in them to give it a style and it won't look like it's just floating there.
dat sucks....try useing hair spray to directly on yo fore head....wish I could help...I had REALLY SHORT BANGS when I was about 5 haha I still hate bangs today cuz of it thankfully it finnaly grew.

No comments:

Post a Comment