Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you get a Sedu or Solia at a hairdresser's? which one's better?

I have thick poofy hair. Which one's better?


I don't want to buy it online.


I have a CHI, but I don't like it. :(


and a GHD is way too expensive. almost $300! :O I'm not that rich.


and Conair's are crappy. Can you get a Sedu or Solia at a hairdresser's? which one's better?



I have never used Solia or heard of it before, but I do have a Sedu flat iron. It costs $115 on Folica.com with free shipping and a 2 year warranty. There is a 1'; model that runs for $108. Folica.com is the ONLY online retailers of Sedu products. They are a very reliable company and I've made purchases from them with no problems at all.





The Sedu flat irons have ceramic/tourmaline plates, which emit loads of negative ions. This type of heat is less damaging than that of regular ceramic plates. Also, Sedu flat irons have shiny scratch-resistant plates that glide through your hair like butter - no kidding! I love mine so much and I definitely recommend it to you also! :) Good luckCan you get a Sedu or Solia at a hairdresser's? which one's better?
For really thick hair, I'd suggest a Sedu. I have one, and it works wonders! However, I bought mine at Folica.com. I'm pretty sure you could buy one at hair dressers, but I'm not sure. I guess it depends on the hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment