Friday, January 22, 2010

Can you tell me how much a 17 yr old apprentice hairdresser is likely to get a week wage.?

apprentice wages vary, it depends on the business really, but i was an apprentice hairdresser for a while %26amp; they paid me 拢70 a weekCan you tell me how much a 17 yr old apprentice hairdresser is likely to get a week wage.?
拢80 per week, unless your employer makes a contribution to this! You should be able to claim travel expenses back too. The pay doesnt vary depending on ur age either, theres just a set minimum which was 拢50per wk when i did mine!Can you tell me how much a 17 yr old apprentice hairdresser is likely to get a week wage.?
pretty much national minimum wage for under 18 year olds minus tax and national insurance. so not very much
I would imagine the minimum wage - minus NI and tax etc

No comments:

Post a Comment