Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cool hairstyles? can a hairdresser or stylist help me out please?

heeeeelooooooo


i am 15 and male


my hair is long and thick like a forest


not like a real forest, more like ';the Beatles';


soooo can someone tell me what i can do with my hair to look nice





my fringe goes to my eyebrows


the sides go to midway past ears


long at back but not like a mullet in any way





i want a cool look for teenagers, surfy maybe or metro?





also can you please explain the steps it takes to do it?Cool hairstyles? can a hairdresser or stylist help me out please?
Welll i will consider first cutting your hair to a normal male length!


Then you should keep the frindge the way it is.


You do need a cool look to be cool!


My mum is a hairstylist she gave me this answer!Cool hairstyles? can a hairdresser or stylist help me out please?
Im not a hair stylist or what But I think being metro needs some hair spiked you know some spikey hair style :D
a fauxhawk done right can never go out of style. It doesn't take much of your time to style....just mousse the crap out of it every morning...it always looks great no matter what the occasion.





take note that i said ';FauxHawk'; not MO-Hawk...you don't want to look creepy! lol!





Good luck on whatever choice you make!
Thick like a forest eh?


Sounds like with a bit of gel you could do great things


I would personally recommend a bit of Mohawk action





http://mensfashion.about.com/b/a/poster1鈥?/a>


http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/userim鈥?/a>


http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9065/鈥?/a>








Shaggy can look good, but without knowing your face shape it's hard to know.


Basically, put hair product in your hands then rub them through your hair. Have fun, see what suits your style, and cut only where essential
you could go with a zac efron hair syle!!
you should wash it everyday and curl it up and never comb it straight

No comments:

Post a Comment