Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I explain to a hairdresser how to cut my hair? This is how I want it done http://img75.imageshack.us/?

Show your hairdresser a picture of the hairstyle you want.


Just print it out on paper and show him/her that is how you want it done.How do I explain to a hairdresser how to cut my hair? This is how I want it done http://img75.imageshack.us/?
onviosuly everyone here has the same answer as to bring the picture with you but what if you cant? well you can draw it draftly and some of you guys said hairdresser do what feels best well say this to them. ';IF you dont cut the hair i want i wont pay you'; simple then the hair dresser ends up losing a customer which isnt a good feelingHow do I explain to a hairdresser how to cut my hair? This is how I want it done http://img75.imageshack.us/?
Showing a picture to your hairdresser should do the trick. Also, having them cut your hair when it is dry can let you monitor the process and give you the ability to step in and ask them to do what you are looking for. Good luck!
hairdressers usually dont listen and do wahtever they feel like is best for you. I always say to keep my hair long cause i wanna grow it and they cut 2 inches off when i only have 4 inches of hair. : /
The easiest way is to find a photo from a magazine which is like the style you want and then tell them how you want it to be done.
Can't see the pic, but print it off and take it with you.. show her the pic and ask for it to be done like that..x
Deffinetly take the picture with you, im useless at describing how i'd like my hair so i take pictures :)
Just take the picture with you and tell them thats how you want it done.
Take the picture with you and ask them to cut it like that.
print out the picture and tell her thats how you want it done.
Take the picture with you.
Show her the picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment