Friday, January 22, 2010

Have you ever been ';dumped'; by your Hairdresser?

My hair stylist has decided after 6 months and $2K+ that she's NOT going to do extensions anymore. She did find me another person, but I don't know her or how her work is. This was supposed to be a year-long process, and I feel abandoned. What would you do about it?Have you ever been ';dumped'; by your Hairdresser?
I'd go to the manager or owner of the salon and negotiate with them to have a satisfaction guarantee with the new stylist.


That's a lot of money to be out for something that is a ';maybe you'll like it'; half way through! Good luck!Have you ever been ';dumped'; by your Hairdresser?
You paid how much for extensions ?





$ 2000 ?





WOW , don't think you really have too many problems do you??





Carry on with her replacement,and think about some kind of bonus on completion as an incentive...
my dog has but i suppose thats not much help.

No comments:

Post a Comment