Friday, January 22, 2010

My hairdresser tried to rip me off! What can be done?

Hi. I went to get a haircut and as she cut it, she said ';f * * * you'; to me as she was doing it and insalted me! NO joke! Then, when I went to pay i pulled out my money and she saw and wrote down how much money i had on the price recipt! (cheat) what can i do? is there any rating for businesses that people pay attation too? thank youMy hairdresser tried to rip me off! What can be done?
That's very odd? Just never go back and put it in the past where it belongs. Remove the experience from your brain





Good Luck!My hairdresser tried to rip me off! What can be done?
Change hairdressers IMMEDIATELY and tell ALL YOUR FRIENDS, it would help to elaborate a bit and make it really awful though it sounds like it already was... then they'll tell all THEIR friends and before you know it she'll be out of business.
Get a mightly effed up looking wig. Put it on and stand outside her shop with a big smile and a sign saying, ';You could look like me! C'mon in!';
change hairdresser


never do biz with her agin.





as for BBB don't waste ur time energy.
Just burn her salon down. The best revenge is with fire.
not much you can do but write it off as bad experience -word of mouth will kill her business in time

No comments:

Post a Comment