Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm getting married in a couple of months, I need to get hairdresser/make up person to come round to .......

... do me and 4 bridesmaids up. Anyone got any recommendations in the glasgow area???I'm getting married in a couple of months, I need to get hairdresser/make up person to come round to .......
Go and visit some of your local beauty salons, if they dont have anyone who can come to your home im sure that they could give you information on who could but be quick about it as you have left it a bit late. Good luck.I'm getting married in a couple of months, I need to get hairdresser/make up person to come round to .......
try a nice upscale salon
Most good salons will do you a wedding package but will want you and your bridesmaids to come in for trials so everyone is happy with what they are going to have on the day %26amp; to make sure what is wanted actually is achievable %26amp; suits you.


You mention Glasgow Area try


Bellissimo Hair %26amp; Beauty in Port Glasgow 01475 743953
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment