Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does your pastor or priest knows more about you than your hairdresser?

lol





I don't have either.Does your pastor or priest knows more about you than your hairdresser?
I no longer attend a church but when I did, my pastor did indeed know more about me than my hairdresser.





Brightest BlessingsDoes your pastor or priest knows more about you than your hairdresser?
Indeed, I also have neither.
Since I have no pastors or priests, I would have to go with the hairdresser on this one, even though I see a different person every time.








I'd be a little bothered to submit to someone called a ';pastor,'; what with how that word shares a root with ';pastoral,'; sort of hinting that they consider their followers to be sheep. Sigh.
no
no
yes but then I do not have a hairdresser I go to a barber.
my mother and grandmother knows me better. My mother is my hairdresser!
I shave my head, and I don't go to church.
My pastor is my hairdresser.
there are no leaders of cults that know me

No comments:

Post a Comment