Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Changing hairdresser? Any loyalty?

I have been going to this same hair dresser for over 6 months. He does a good job but I feel like something different. I am thinking about booking another hair dresser in the same saloon or do I need to stay loyal? What is the etiquette?Changing hairdresser? Any loyalty?
if you want to change mechanic or supermarket.. then do it.. That is why we live in a free country... things like this are not a problem... tChanging hairdresser? Any loyalty?
I just went through this at the salon I go to and this is what they told me, because I was feeling disloyal wanting to change from the guy I have been going to for 5 years. They said it doesn't matter and he would not be offended as long as I stayed at the same salon. If I went to a different saloon then they would be pissed.
It depends on what the dynamics are between stylists in your salon.





I think it would be a sticky situation even though you have the right to change stylists if you want.
It is your money and your hair-enough said...

No comments:

Post a Comment