Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you tip your hairdresser after she's done cutting your hair?

I myself have never done this. Yesterday I went to have my hair cut, and noticed customers leaving tips. So I did so too (for the very first time).Do you tip your hairdresser after she's done cutting your hair?
Yes I do because that shows your appreciation.


But u know what for me my biggest appreciation, when doin hair is the please and thanks yous I get when asked to do hair and afterwards. And also for me I like to do hair for free. (Only for those who can't pay or if God leads me to do it for free) Because first off u never know what kinda day some one is havin, or wat they are goin through or even how they feel about thereselves. Nothin helps more then to get yo hair done nicely and atleast have somethin to smile about. My biggest appreciation is the SMILEZ that I see afterwards. But for others it may be gettin money. So yeah I do cause heck even the person who does your hair could be goin thru somethings and need a little help. U never know the next time u'll see someone or the next time u need some help (with money) yourself. :)





~*Twonisha*~Do you tip your hairdresser after she's done cutting your hair?
No, she owns the shop, so that's not necessary.
I usually tip by barber, probably 2 dollars for an eleven dollar cut. I factor in my own satisfaction and how long I had to wait, debates over sports and politics should not be one of my considerations.
only if she does a good job, sumtimes I over tip. but it encourages her to do better next time ;-)
When Im satisfied with what my stylist does, I usually leave a $5 dollar tip.





If she burned my scalp, she only gets 2.
If they do what I ask them to I will. If they mess it up then no. It's like a waiter/waitress. If you're a good one, I tip you, if you're not, I don't.
I tip my hairdresser if she does a good job!!
Yes, I normally give her an extra $5.00.
yeppers, and the chick that waxes me......
yes, if it is horrible then just a penny. If it is good then at least $5
Absolutely! I tip her at least 15%.
yes I do
Yep always. In Canada and the US especially it's always expected if a good job is done. She does a wonderful job plus she's my God Daughter so I'm all for it. She's just buying into the salon and needs every cent she can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment