Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a hairdresser who can help me?

im dyeing my hair and ive bought the color/peroxide from wholesalers. if im using 30ml color, how many ml of peroxide is needed?Is there a hairdresser who can help me?
Whoa wait a minute ... are you talking about you bought professional color and developer from a whole saler? By peroxide I am assuming or hoping at least that you are talking about the developer... In most cases you mix equal amounts but some color brands are different.





Please make sure that you are not trying to mix a color and a bleach though!Is there a hairdresser who can help me?
i am a hairdresser it depends how many mls the tube is so if its 60mls use 60 peroxide if its 30mls use 30mls basically use equal ammounts



Im not sure Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment