Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do i tell my hairdresser to style my hair this way?

ok so i want my hair to look like this cept with bangs that go straight across and my hair is gonna be brown with the pink and purple, not blonde. so how would i explain this?





http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/JenM84/?action=view%26amp;current=59.jpgHow do i tell my hairdresser to style my hair this way?
show the picture


if she/he is good they'll know what to do


if not then go to another stylist








P.S thats a cute hairstyle!


good luck with it!How do i tell my hairdresser to style my hair this way?
Bring that picture in and tell her you want that except with bangs that go straight across.
um you bring a picture of it and say i want that. -_-
take the pic w/ you.
Show him the picture.
that hair is ugly
actually what i would do and have done is print the picture and say just what you just wrote to your hair dresser.
print the picture out


and then tell her what you just told me
tell her ';style my hair this way';
bring the picture in
show her the picture (right click press select all then right click copy go to microsoft get an empty page right click paste and print)

No comments:

Post a Comment