Friday, May 14, 2010

I want vanessa anne hudgen's short hair from her video ';say ok';. what do i tell my hairdresser for that look?

http://www.vanessa-online.org/pictures/albums/Captures/Video%20-%20Say%20Ok%20Official/normal_cap_048.jpg





it's a picture.


small world ,i want the same style soon too!


:PI want vanessa anne hudgen's short hair from her video ';say ok';. what do i tell my hairdresser for that look?
google ';stills+Vanessa Hudgen+ Say ok'; and there should be a picture of it! Then just print it out and give it to her!I want vanessa anne hudgen's short hair from her video ';say ok';. what do i tell my hairdresser for that look?
print out a picture and bring it to your hair dresser.





eww...shes going to my school next year.
GET LAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't know. but you could always try to bring in a picture.
Tell her you want a short bob. If you want the bangs tell her you want a short bob with side bangs. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment