Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What do I say to the hairdresser?

I want hair just like this,


jw what I would say to the hair dresser to get hair just like hers





http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk32/鈥?/a>





thanks :)What do I say to the hairdresser?
I agree with the other answers, best thing you can do is take the picture in with you. If for some reason you can't, that hairstyle is described as a ';stacked layered bob'; and it looks like it was done with a razor.What do I say to the hairdresser?
You could draw it, or trace it? Or describe it as flat layered feathered and chopped, with thin bangs and givfe her length. Or just show the pic to her, it's not that big a deal right?
like a choppy bob.


but its really not hard to print out a picture.


does it really matter ?
you think its weird to print out the picture and give it to the hair dresser but not weird to post it on yahoo answers so the whole world can see? you are weird
just print out that pic and bring it to her
Print the picture, no one needs to know who she is.
bring her the picture and say that you want it just like hers
print it out then destroy it once you use it

No comments:

Post a Comment