Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Um just curious : can i ask my hairdresser to just cut off all my split ends?

Yes ma'am, you definitely can(:Um just curious : can i ask my hairdresser to just cut off all my split ends?
well you can ask


but there's no guarantee she wont just incompetently start hacking randomly away at whole milimeters at a time, of perfectly good hair that never hurt anyone!





I recommend, hold a gun on her as she cuts...


that way, you can force her to calm down.Um just curious : can i ask my hairdresser to just cut off all my split ends?
yeah of course :)


if you use a straightner I would tell them because that means you could have more split ends than just the bottom.
Sure you can but they'll probably just trim it
yes, it's a trim. but there will probably still be a few here and there cuz it's impossible to get every single one.
well if you dont your hair just sliced off, make it clear you want like 1/4 inch cut off, and only split ends
sure you can.. it's part of their job..
Deinately! I do that all the time!
Ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment