Friday, May 14, 2010

Ever heard the joke about a boy, a girl, and a hairdresser..?

I heard a joke and I'm wonering if anyone knows it.


It was something like:


Two tramps are sitting on a park bench and one says to the other ';Do you have any kids?'; and the other says ';Yes, I have three';. Then the other one says ';What are they?'; and the other replies ';One of each'; and the other says ';But you said you had 3 kids'; and he says ';Yes, I have a boy, a girl, and a hairdresser';





Anyone know the correct way to say it?


ThanksEver heard the joke about a boy, a girl, and a hairdresser..?
yep I know this joke but it's not that funny is it?Ever heard the joke about a boy, a girl, and a hairdresser..?
Thanks. No Indian will ever understand this. By reading answers to your question, I could make it out.
actually it is funny cause it's true!


most hairdressers are gay and fagets are definitly no guys


or girls. good one josh
  • revlon makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment