Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need some pics to show my hairdresser...?

ok, so im probably getting my hair cut and dyed. I want it blonde with brown/black under it. But the problem is, i don't know what cut to get. I was looking at scene hair but it all seemed too big on top..and considering im only 13 it would look weird to be that big XD I need some pictures of smaller scene like hair please...i couldnt find anything on google.I need some pics to show my hairdresser...?
http://mirabeerwar.blogspot.com/2008/04/…





This has some hairstyles...I need some pics to show my hairdresser...?
I would do something like this:


sorry i don't know how to do a link but something like hayley williams from paramore's hair, its a little bit scene but not overly or maybe like emily browning (5th pic on google images)


sorry that's all i could think of!


:D
It's not going to turn out that big.. it only looks big because its teased.

No comments:

Post a Comment