Friday, May 14, 2010

Men's Haircut ~ why do hairdresser's treat us this way?

So I get a hair cut... (about my 200th time) ... and I dont like it and decide to shop elsewhere.





Next time I go to this shop... the hairdresser (the owner) is pleasant and holds a conversation that doesn't make you fall asleep ... and does a repectable job on my curly locks...





So I book in for the next one .... the owner's daughter is there.. she says ';mum's away so I'll do your hair';... She does a reasonable job ... not as good as her mum, but it's still pretty good and I have no reason to complain.





Now the next three consequetive haircuts I have from the daughter.. mum's always with someone else etc... but the style of cut is a little worse than the last.. .like a photocopy of a photocopy... now I have had the worst haircut I can remember since the last time I changed hairdressers.....





So I need a good hairdresser in Sydney for men. Any suggestions.Men's Haircut ~ why do hairdresser's treat us this way?
First, if they're reputable let them know you don't like the haircut within 24 hours of getting it, and make them fix it.


Second, make an appointment with the mother. You might have to do it weeks in advance, LOL, but a good cut is worth it right? Also, remember to tip well. They'll remember you and WANT to do a great job to get that money!


Hope that helps! =)Men's Haircut ~ why do hairdresser's treat us this way?
Try asking this question in the Australia Travel category. Someone might be able to give you suggestions. As for me, I have very fine, baby like hair. I got tired of choosing a certain hairstyle and usually ending up disappointed. So I took it all off. I now maintain semi-bald look. I use less shampoo, less time drying hair and could go to any cheap barber for a haircut. Though it could get very cold in the evening.
tell the girl tat u want it from her mom, simple as tat
Next time you get a haircut you love, ask them to describe what they did (and take notes, if you have trouble remembering). Then, if you get a different hairdresser, tell them *explicity* what you want, and don't let them suggest anything otherwise.





My boyfriend has ridiculously thick, coarse, curly red hair. He has to be very insistent with the tried and true, hairdressers try to do different things all the time.





Unfortunately I'm in the States but that's how you get a good haircut every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment