Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you do, when the hairdresser, did not understand what you wanted in the first place ??

I even brought him a picture and while he was combing, I was telling him that I was not agreeing on the ';hairdo';! I feel so sad now !!What do you do, when the hairdresser, did not understand what you wanted in the first place ??
Oh honey, I know exactly what you mean ! I become this ';horrible person';, totally unrecognizable ! I would be pissed as hell, and tell him, I will never enter that place again !!!What do you do, when the hairdresser, did not understand what you wanted in the first place ??
iv had that happen 2


dam them


xx
Oh no! I have to go my hair done soon. Don't scare me! I'm going to a friend in school for that. It would make me dissapointed and make me feel like I had wasted my money.
happened to me and i refused to pay then made a official complaint and he got a disiplinary...and then i got a free color and cut (for when it had grown back abit) with a top stylist..so my tip is to complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment